- Check out the YouTube TOUR OF THE MARKET by WBOC TV!
As you shop listen to the smooth sounds of Paul Cullen who will entertain you with his fabulous style of cool jazz throughout the day.
- Holiday Wreaths!
Now is the time to think about your holiday wreaths and table decorations. Stop by Turning Pointe Farms tent to pick out a decoration and place your order.
- Green Tent
CNC Solar representatives will explain how solar panels can help reduce your energy footprint and save on your electric bill.
- Volunteer at the RBFM: If you would like to volunteer at the Market, check with Pat Coluzzi, the Market Master, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what help is needed.
Sweet Potato, Apple and Onion Stir Fry
(submitted by Diane Pirkey, RBFM President)
- One sweet potato, med. size, peeled, and cut into 1-2" cubes.
- One apple, medium size, cored, cut into 1-2" chunks, unpeeled.
- 1/2 half one med. red onion, diced.
- One to two Tbsp. Olive oil.
- Seasonings like thyme or marjoram, fresh or dried (for a different taste, try cinnamon, or nutmeg )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a medium fry pan
- Add the onion, let soften,
- Add sweet potato, stir and cook for a few minutes to soften.
- Add apple chunks and spices. Stir for about 5 minutes - check if ingredients have softened, if not, let simmer a few more minutes, but don't overcook or let ingredients get mushy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.